Friday, December 14, 2007

"That's one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet."

So, just what exactly broke my two week non-posting streak? What got me back on the blog horse? Would you believe it was a four-letter word? Those letters would be j - u - n - o.

So, you've seen Juno already, right? What?! You say it's not playing in your neck o' the woods yet? You signed up to get attend one of the free screenings (and free t-shirt!) for Juno, right? No?! Then you'll just have to wait until it opens nation-wide on December 25th. Yep, xmas day. You've been a good boy/girl/somewhere-in-the-middle/all-of-the-above so you deserve to treat you to this unique little film. Consider it a cinematic stocking stuffer. While all the other movies out during this season are filled with either holiday "magic" or CGI effects by Industrial Light & Magic, don't you want to see something different? And have I mentioned the soundtrack yet? It's, whimsical and oh so very listenable. Like over and over again. Right now I can't stop listening to "Anyone Else but You" by The Moldy Peaches. I have to thank Betty for her generosity in gifting the entire album to me in iTunes. It was about the only thing that got me through work on Friday.

---

Worst thing about today: Finding out that my kitchen needs to have pipes moved.


Best thing about today: Betty's musical generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment