Saturday, May 24, 2008

I had it coming

So a couple weeks ago one of my coworkers got a traffic citation for not wearing a seat belt. To add insult to injury, he got pulled over just a couple driveways away from our office, so all our other coworkers had to drive past him. I got to the office before he did but that didn't keep me from messing with him once he set foot in his cube.

Well, this last Friday I got mine. Literally. I got pulled over for speeding less than a minute after leaving my driveway. I have no one to blame but myself. So, Maverick, when you get back to the office, I'm now fair game for you to make fun of me.

The officer said I'd find out how much I'll have to pay for the ticket in up to two months. Really? Two months!? Just how many tickets are they dishing out these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment