Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wow. That was hard. And not the good kind.

So if you weren't able to figure out by my Terminator post a couple days ago, tonight I had to terminate my roommates leases so I can move forward with my plans to sell this place and get into my own place by the end of the year. It didn't go so well, as T-Snake tried every trick in the manipulators handbook to try to get me to change my mind. I have a feeling that I'm going to be facing that for the next 30 days. Just what I needed, more stress. Who would have suspected that work could actually be the silver-lining in all this, the next couple months are going to be very busy so I'll be starting early and staying late at the office. And with the workload ramping up to an even more fever pace with two big projects, I'm going to need all the time I can get to get this place fixed up. It's just me, lonely little me. After all the years of supporting others, all I've got left is myself. I guess it's always just been up to me to support myself, but I just never made myself a priority. Well, now is the time. For once, it's time to be my own priority. It's unfortunate that it had to turn out this way.

Well, I'm sure they'll be plenty of fall out and drama over the next 30 days. Well, the other silver-lining is that I'll probably have plenty of fodder for the blog. Word of warning: it's probably going to be very heavy with "bummer" labels.

3 comments:

  1. Whatever! Sounds like the issue is you, not them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the issue is "me," it's MY house... I'm the one with the mortgage payment, not them. I wanted to sell and and buy my own place sans having to worry about roommates. Whatever, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that helps you sleep better at night...sure.

    ReplyDelete