Tuesday, July 17, 2007

An upbeat posting? Not tonight...

…I've got a headache. Can you blame me? Carlos decided to lay into me with demands and criticisms and all the while I'm standing there in the living room holding the ingredients of the dinner I was trying to cook after a long day at work. What a self centered self-serving asshole. He wants everything exactly his way and exactly when he wants it. Anything that does not meet those standards will be criticized. Fuck that!!

Wait a second, that raises a good point. I guess I'm partially to blame for his recent behavior after being so generous and supportive with him in the past, But holy shit, the cunt* really comes out when there's no more free         . That vile persona is here way to often. He's not the person I used to know. He's not a person I want to know. Right now, I'm deeply regretting ever attempting to rebuild our friendship.

Remember when I wrote that I wasn't sure if I should spare his feelings or give him honest feedback? Well fuck his feelings (since he doesn't give a crap about mine), right now I don't care how miserable he thinks his life is, I deserve to be treated better than that after all I've been through and done for him. His drug and alcohol use is only making things worse. And I don't need that kind of crap in my life right now.

Sorry no upbeat content tonight. I just got home after getting a couple hours of air (thanks, Ricky) and don't have it in me to post another, um, post.

*Not to be confused with Cuntessa.

2 comments:

  1. wow
    sorry to hear your upset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice of you to say that, mr darcy. I think it will all be better soon, though I can't say why just yet.

    Hope all is well up in Canada :-)

    ReplyDelete