Monday, April 14, 2008

Better understand cats through the eyes of an engineer

Suddenly, it's all becoming so clear! Angel is no longer such a mystery. I just needed a reference I can relate to. But sadly from my own experience "corporal cuddling" is a no-go and "cat yodeling" will ultimately result in the very shredded face of yours truly. Angel is quite good at generating static electricity so maybe that's something worth pursuing, balloons or not. The only thing that I'm really missing now is a video showing how to get engineer TJ to curl up in my lap for some heavy petting, or vice versa… me-ow!

I'm sorry, I thought I would be able to let this go, but I just can't. Bear with me… The decor in the house in the video is going to give me night terrors for at least a month. I hope they somehow make enough money off of that video to afford a complete living room makeover. TJ, you can stay at my place while the makeover is in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment