Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blogs are from Mars

I hadn't planned on posting anything tonight. Not even the sick stuff I learned about Superman and Spiderman over pizza. But I found some tasty software that I'm using to compose this post with, and you know me, if it is in the least bit geeky, I'm there.

So what is this delicious morsel of blog writing goodness? It's an app called MarsEdit. It's been around for a while, and while I hate to admit that I'm familiar with the name, for whatever reason it never clicked that it would work with Blogger allowing me to compose offline and post later. Mmmm, now that's appealing!

I've been using it now for all of 5 minutes so I can't really give a review of it just yet, but I will say that so far I'm impressed. Drafting this post has been a lot faster than the web interface I've been used to. Over the next 30-days (which is how long the trial period lasts) I will hopefully have the chance to put it through its paces. Now if they'd only come up with a version for my iPhone I would be in blogger bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment