Monday, June 23, 2008

It's like my insides are trying to escape

Apparently the use-by date is not always a good indicator of when food is about to spoil. I made some stuffed chicken breasts for dinner last night, a few days left before their expiration date, and clearly, I should have used them much sooner. Unless they were bad to begin with. Either way, my insides feel like they're trying to get outside anyway possible…unfortunately most of the time it means I'm trapped in the bathroom, and the rest of the time I'm in bed with brain cramps, a fever, and stomach cramps that remind me of when my nephew jumped on me like a trampoline. Good thing I only had two bites and stopped (they turned out so dry) because I'm just imagining how worse off I'd be if I'd eaten the whole breast. I knew I should have made the corn dogs instead.

I hope this stomach bug passes soon (no pun intended) because I've got a crap-load of work (no pun intended) to do at the office this week and when I'm forced to squeeze it (no pun intended) all into a shorter work-week, well, I get a bit burnt out. I'm keeping the Jell-O cups down for the moment and the Gatorade G2 is keeping me more hydrated than not. Bleh. Ok, that's about all I can muster to write about tonight.

2 comments:

  1. YIKES! I think you just miss me and that is why you feel so terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably what it is. I think I do have an issue with separation anxiety to deal with :)

    ReplyDelete