Monday, September 22, 2008

The Five Ws of Procrastination

Who is procrastinating: me

What about: figuring out the GC dilemma, and talking to the GC in general

When will you grow a pair and move forward: don't know, by the end of the week probably

Where does this leave you in the mean time: somewhere in the middle, neither good nor bad

Why are you procrastinating: because I'm afraid that I already know the answer, that I've known it all along, but I'm too scared to do what's right for me at the expense of someone else's feelings…it easier to just let it decay naturally without actively speeding up the process on my part.

---

Damn. How did I end up so spineless and passive when it comes to things like this? And more importantly, why has this become such a pattern in my life?

OK. I promise that my next post will be gay, white-trashy, geeky, or some odd combination of the previous three in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment