Wednesday, April 11, 2007

International Bright Young Thing

Ok, I admit, I'm not any of the above. Except "thing." I've got people who can vouch for that. Actually, if you count paleness as "bright" then I might qualify for that condition. But I digress…

What I really mean by the title of this post is that I'm both excited and intimidated to discover that I'm getting hits from all over the world. GKR is global, baby! My detractors would argue I'm more planetary than global, but I digress, again. Boy, I'm awfully digressive tonight. I must still be coming down from a great episode of Lost. Or maybe it was the left over chinese take-out.

Whew! I am all over the place tonight. And no, no drinkies for me either. So maybe we should just cut to the chase. A picture is worth a thousand words, and this one is animated which is going to really save me from typing a heck of a lot more.



Who knew that the internets were all over the place!? Just kidding. I may be white-trash (and all hopped up on Rockstar energy drink) but I'm not techtarded. Normally that would have linked to either Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary but I've been typing nearly non-stop for the past 5 days for work and quite frankly I'm so over with typing. Good night, America. Good night, world.

Oh, before I do hit the sack, and then go to bed, just wanted to remind y'all that there's just a few more days left to cast your vote for how to GKR to 2.0. Just click on the ballot box-looking image to the left (no, your left) and vote if you haven't already. And if you already have voted, call your mom, your neighbor, and that boy/girl you used to date in high school but then broke up with when you started college and he/she became obsessed with you and you had to file a restraining order… um, call his/her parole officer… and ask them to vote! Pretend that voting here will get Sanjaya kicked off of Idol. See? Your vote, can make a difference.

I shall have another exciting installment of Queeriosities for the weekend, and something I'll be going bitchcakes over before then. If I survive work this week.

[Thanks to Jon at MideastPiece.com for reminding me of the cool map feature from statcounter.com.]

No comments:

Post a Comment