Monday, April 23, 2007

Random Queeriosities - April 23

My apologies for the delay in any sort of posting over the last week. Between work, the new guy, drama with T-Snake and Cuntessa (oh, and it's juicy so you know I'll fill you in later), and a family event back at the folk's trailer park, I've been a tad busy. And since I skipped RQ last weekend, I feel compelled to make up for it tonight. Like Palmolive, I'm been literally soaking in them! Two weeks worth…

Q 1. How the hell am I going to pull off an orange and pink color scheme for GKR 2.0?

Q 2. What do you mean our family name is actually Turkish?

Q 3. Las Vegas weekend or 3-year old nephew's birthday party?

Q 4. How much longer until we have to put dad in a nursing home?

Q 5. How much longer can mom keep taking care of him before it wears her down completely?

Q 6. The new guy is really awesome, but why is he being so elusive about what he does for a living?

Q 7. Should I care?

Q 8. Can I trust him if he can't openly answer what seems to be a simple question?

Q 9. Will T-Snake get back together with Cuntessa after what happened last week?

Q 10. Will Cuntessa really flip-the-fuck-out and do something to fuck with the rest of us?

Q 11. Can anyone recommend a good hitman to take Cuntessa out before she tries to take us out?

Q 12. Since the family name dies with me, would adopting a child to keep the family name alive for at least a few more generations be a horrible thing to do?

Q 13. Why is it so challenging for str8 guys to be friends with gay guys?

Q 14. How accurate is a cookie's fortune when it comes to planning your future?

3 comments:

  1. 3. Las Vegas weekend or 3-year old nephew's birthday party?

    You are kidding right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm... Let the family name die.

    I have no problem being friends with gay guys, then again I have been known to some as the power top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink and orange is pretty easy to pull off...use your gay powers, silly. vegas, for sure. your new guy is a whore, perhaps? you should probably care, only because he's being sketchy. i need more details on the cuntessnake issue. you should totally adopt if you actually want a kid.

    see how easily i could solve all the world's problems?

    ReplyDelete