Sunday, April 1, 2007

Random Queeriosities - Premiere edition! (Baker's Dozen Style)

Over the past week my brain has been taxed with the following unanswered questions. Do you have the answers? I hope so! Add them to the comments or send them privately to me at gaykennyray at gmail…, pretty please? Getting some answers could give me the motivation to get my next really bitchy post posted posthaste.

Q 1. I just listened to "Allure of a Mean Friend" on This American Life. Am I a mean friend or the guy on the other side (who is attracted to people that treat me like shit)?

Q 2. What triggered your decision to tell her you want to break things off at this moment?

Q 3. What are the downsides to Tenancy In Common (TIC)?

Q 4. You mentioned that you have a "fear of commitment" before … what do you mean by that?

Q 5. Why are you scared to tell me the truth?

Q 6. Why must my visits home turn into "theological crusades" by my mom?

Q 7. Does this blog still make me look fat?

Q 8. If you and your girl remain friends, how will you approach the relationship differently knowing that she may continue to have unrequited feelings for you?

Q 9. What should I get my dad for his 75th birthday?

Q 10. Have you cast your votes for GKR 2.0 already?

Q 11. How do you tell someone close to you that you've grown apart and are ready to walk?

Q 12. Why do I keeping putting my nose where it doesn't belong (figuratively speaking)?

Q 13. Who did let the dogs out?

2 comments:

  1. 1. i'm just guessing here, but i think you probably are attracted to people to treat you like shit, since you don't seem like a big meanie

    2. guessing i can't answer that one

    3. huh?

    4. this actually means "have not yet met the person with whom a commitment doesn't scare me"

    5. the truth rules

    6. because moms are crazy by nature

    7. a little, but it's the polka dots, NOT you

    8. oooh oooh i know this one. you talk about your new relationship as often as possible, with as little detail as possible. (even if it doesn't exist)

    9. scotch or other liquor or something that someone who is 75 can abuse himself with, because he's 75, why not?

    10. of course

    11. exactly like that

    12. because you are nosy. and that's not a bad thing. i'm nosy. i think it's a charming quality. i'm also a snoop. leave me alone in your apartment, i will dig some shit up.

    13. guilty. it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn polka dots! I couldn't find a slimming vertical stripe like I was looking for. :-(

    ReplyDelete