Friday, March 30, 2007

Your vote is my command

Seriously, this ain't no presidential election, and unlike someone else that people voted for but who shall remain nameless, I do have an exit strategy! (It usually involves sneaking out before he wakes up and then beginning the long walk of shame back to my Trans Am. Wait, where's my car?)

Yes! You have the opportunity to make your voice heard in the redesign of GKR. As I'm sure you're painfully aware, I've been using a standard Blogger template. And while it's nice and all, it's just not me and now I have an insatiable itch to tinker with it. (And, no, the salve the doctor gave me won't cure this particular itch.)

All I'm asking for you to do is vote below. Around April 15th I'll tally the votes (read: I'll just look at the widgets' results, I'm lazy like that) and then get cracking on GKR 2.0. I know, it is exciting, isn't it?

OK, warm up your clicking fingers and have at it!







Vote early! Vote often!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I get a sneak peek at a post from the future!

    ReplyDelete