Friday, March 30, 2007

Sing along to your favorite song

This goes out to my friends who are navigating some rough waters, you know who you are. ;-)



I heard just the sample of this track on iTunes and bought the entire album from just that 30-second sample. Good stuff. You should buy it! William Tell is someone to keep an eye on… this cutie is going places!

Sometimes it can be hard to talk to people, even friends or family, about personal issues. But getting them out of your brain and into written form can be a tremendous relief. For those situations, I sometimes like to put my feelings down on an anonymous "confessions" type site. I used to like VeryLiberating.com, but they've closed down recently. So now I spill my guts at Noteful.com. Give it a try sometime, you'll be amazed at how much better you can feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment