Monday, March 12, 2007

For when her invisible jet is in the shop

Benedict Radcliffe Wireframe CarThis is one of those "screw it, it's hot and I can't sleep but look what I found on Digg" type posts. While I'm no artist (by my standards), I'm definitely attracted to and inspired by artists and their creations. This particular work has me speechless. Seriously, the thumbnail doesn't do it justice at all. It almost looks fake, because it's so well realized. But don't take my word for it, click on through and enjoy this impressive work by Benedict Radcliffe, head of experimental design at the Glasgow consultancy Stand. If you happen to be in London, you owe it to yourself to pop by Paul Smith on Albemarle Street, Mayfair to see it in person while you can. Better hurry before Wonder Woman realizes where she left her car...

No comments:

Post a Comment