Sunday, April 8, 2007

Random Queeriosities - April 8

Q 1. Why aren't more people voting for GKR 2.0?

Q 2. When is the best time to break bad news to someone?

Q 3. Did I really polish off $50 worth of sushi last night?

Q 4. Where should a solo traveler go on vacation that needs to happen in less than a month?

Q 5. Why would you lie (multiple times) about your eye color?

Q 6. If eyes are the windows to the soul, am I looking into a dishonest soul when I look into yours?

Q 7. Does it matter to you that now I'm doubtful of everything you've told me?

Q 8. Why does this feel like I'm in high-school again?

Q 9. How do I not have a bloody mary in my hand yet?

1 comment:

  1. Q 4. Where should a solo traveler go on vacation that needs to happen in less than a month?

    Vegas of course!!!!

    ReplyDelete