Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lazy Saturday

Here's what's going on. House: still under renovation, no heat, no interior doors, soooo coooold. Me: a little blue today, and not just because it's so cold. Last night's adventures in the city brought some old memories to the forefront after being buried for many years. It's weird how sometimes just a particular song, or a place, can trigger a flood of memories. Some good, some not so good. Borrowing a page from Betty (and probably countless other bloggers out there), I think I'll post a few past memories in the coming days/weeks/months.

But right now I'm borrowing a page from Howler and going to recap the day as follows:

Worst thing of the day: feeling the funk

Best thing of the day: getting an email from Camp

Has anyone seen my Olympus camera's USB cable? The Vegas pics are trapped in my camera! On second thought, maybe that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment