Friday, November 16, 2007

What's a guy got to do to get friggin' Internet access in his hotel room?!?

I touched down at SFO at 9pm and the had to drive home last night to meet with and pay the contractors. As luck would have I'd, I didn't even have wifi at home because they had to disconnect everything when installing the new bamboo floors. Wait, did I already post about that? I'm so tired from my travels that I can't remember now. Anyhow, I barely made it back to the airport thus morning to get my tired ass to Vegas. Ended up flying Southwest -- I hate Southwest, and now they have some fucked up new line-up to board system that is just beyond lame -- but the flight wasn't as awful as I thought it would be, and surprisingly very little turbulance landing.

We're staying at TI, which is decent, but the Internet access us so hit or miss (and it's mostly miss) that I'm still posting from my iPhone. Not sure what the plan is for tonight but right now Hooters and I are going to get breakfast... at 3pm. It's going to be one of those trips I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment