Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Nanny Diaries, GKR Edition

Well now I understand why I was invited on this trip; they needed a cheap babysitter. I know I should just be thankful to be on vacation at all, but this hasn't exactly turned out to be the vacation I was hoping for. I'm doing my best to go with the flow, but for fuck sake, my time is not by own which excuse me if I misunderstood, but isn't that the very definition of a vacation?!?

Don't get me wrong, I love my nephew but he's at that age where he demands CONSTANT attention, and frankly he wore my name out long ago. "Uncle Kenny! Kenny! KENNY!!!" Sheesh! Give it a rest, kid. No wonder my sis wanted a break, and thank god I'll never have kids naturally. Parents out there, you are either braver or stupider than I ever gave you credit for in the past. My sis is one of the brave ones, as it takes brains to con me into doing her bidding.

Ok, I can barely read the screen if my iPhone as it is covered with sunscreen as I type this "live" from Hanauma Bay. Sorry, still no wifi so still no photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment