Thursday, November 8, 2007

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping…

Talk about getting this one in just under the wire! Gotta keep this one short because I still need to pack and such for my vacation, which begins in exactly 5 hours from now when I hit the road to the airport.

I'm not really sure how I'll able to keep up the whole NaBloPoMo thing for the next 12 days as I may actually be without a computer (the HORROR!) and quite frankly, I just can't belt out postings on my phone as easily as I can on a regular keyboard. That last one might actually be considered an upside by the rest of the world.

Anyway, I'm off to get lei'd, and if I'm lucky, maybe actually laid. Don't gimme that look, it could happen!

See you tomorrow? You'll have to come back to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment