Monday, November 5, 2007

Someone's in the kitchen with GKR...

Actually, no one is in the kitchen, 'cause there ain't no kitchen to be in! Card and letter have been virtually pouring in, asking about how the whole Home v1.5 project is going. Well, by the time I'm done with it, it's going to be full-on Home v2.0.11b! And the housing market will still be over saturated with homes that nobody is buying so I'll be sitting pretty in my pretty new home, alone, watching my savings dwindle until the bank forecloses on my broke-ass ass. Can you tell I've been over analyzing things again?

Anywho, here's some pics to show you the progress of the kitchen remodel over the past couple weeks.

Getting ready to demo the cabinets…



Looking a little third-worldly there…



What $2K worth of cabinets look like before they're assembled. Don't kid yourselves … just because they're from Ikea don't mean they're lightweight. Them suckers were heavy!


Ok, that's about all I can muster tonight. I've been up since 5:30am and finally left the office at 10:30pm with just enough time left over to keep my commitment to the damn NaBloPoMo (which sounds too much like No Blow Homo, also apparently another commitment I'm upholding…unfortunately) and with any luck I won't fall asleep while typing thiiiiiiiiiiii

1 comment: